At Cygnet Advisory we provide a comprehensive personalised service to our valued clients, backed by a reputation of quality advice and professional integrity. The advice we provide to our clients depends entirely on their individual needs and objectives.
Here’s how it works:
A quick simple overview of our process with you would be:
Our First Consultation:
- Meet your advisor
- Begin our journey in understanding you needs
Initial Strategy Analysis:
- Financial Advice Proposal:
- Overview of relevant strategy options for your consideration
- Initial Advice Fee:
Ready to proceed?
- Initial advice preparation:
- Gather more information regarding your current financial situation to guide your advisor tailoring your plan.
- Agreement on your financial strategy
- Document our advice in your ‘Statement of Advice’ (personal financial plan)
- Arrange a time to go through your ‘Statement of Advice’
Our Initial Advice Implementation:
- Obtain your ‘Authority to Proceed’
- Organise all relevant paperwork
Referral to Other Specialist Advisors (if required):
- We will liaise with other professional advisers if required as part of your overall plan, for example, Solicitors and Accountants.
- We offer regular reviews to ensure your financial plan stays on track through a ‘Ongoing Advice Service Agreement’ which properly reflects:
- Changes in your needs, goals and circumstances
- Legislation changes
- Current investment situation